Considering Fraxel for Scar from Glass Cut

I have a glass cut on my arm. I am considering fraxel laser treatment. I am of Indian descent and have a wheatish complexion. Would this work? Please help.

Fraxel for scar revision

Fraxel can help many scars improve but not go away. Your doctor would tell you if the texture or contour of the scar would be a candidate for Fraxel. You should consider having a test spot done on less obvious skin hidden from others, to check your pigment reaction.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Fraxel for arm scar

It could possibly help but this would involve and element fo trial and is not without the risk of dyspigmentation.