Considering Fraxel for Scar from Glass Cut

I have a glass cut on my arm. I am considering fraxel laser treatment. I am of Indian descent and have a wheatish complexion. Would this work? Please help.

Fraxel for scar revision

+1
Fraxel can help many scars improve but not go away. Your doctor would tell you if the texture or contour of the scar would be a candidate for Fraxel. You should consider having a test spot done on less obvious skin hidden from others, to check your pigment reaction.

Fraxel for arm scar

+1

It could possibly help but this would involve and element fo trial and is not without the risk of dyspigmentation.