I Had Fraxel Restore 2 Weeks Ago. Is It Too Soon to Have Ultherapy?

Fraxel Restore and Ultherapy - Williamsville NY

Here are some things you need to know about Ultherapy:

. I have performed Ultherapy since 2011. I have performed it in hundreds of patients. 
. It is an FDA cleared technology that uses high intensity focused ultrasound energy
. It is unique in that the system uses B mode US imaging during energy delivery, making it a focused treatment, unlike RF or other technologies.
. You can have it 2 weeks after Fraxel as the healing would have been completed by then.
. They are likely to complement each other as Fraxel will give you the textural improvement and improvement in skin luster while Ultherapy causes skin tightening.
. Maximal benefit from Ultherapy reaches at approximately 6 months. 

Read the Ultherapy ebook provided on the link below. It is free access and located in the ebook section of the website.