Is Fraxel Re:store or Re:pair the Best Treatment for my Under Eye Wrinkles?

I'm only 22 years old but I already have under eye wrinkles. What's the best treatment for these areas?

Fraxel repair or Fraxel restore Best for Treatment of Lower Eye Lid Wrinkles?

+2

Hi E,

At 22 years old, I would recommend eye cream as a first treatment for lower eyelid wrinkles.  SkinMedica's TNS Eye Repair is a great product for the eye lids. Looking at your photo I would also advise that you stay away from magnifying mirrors as you skin appears to be great.  I would advise against laser treatment.  When the time comes for that, say in 15 to 20 years, then Fraxel repair is much more effective than Fraxel restore at treating crepe lower eye lid skin.  Enjoy your youth, it is fleeting.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Lower eyelid creases

+1

your photograph is very helpful to address your concern. It seems that you have a tiny amount of creases immediatley below your eyelid from underlying muscle bulging. Lasers may not help this. An off-label use of injecting Botox, only 1 unit to start in each lower eyelid near the eyelashes, may help make these bulges less noticable, but it should be done by an expert. It does not appear that you have swollen bags of fluid, but if you have a history of this then you should not have the botox injected. I can not state that this is your best treatment as you are not being examined by me, so you would still need to have a consultation with an expert to determine what is best for you.