Is One Session of Fraxel Enough for Mild Wrinkles?

I´m 37, live in Central America, and I have just payed a Laser Fraxel Re:Store treatment, in the Spa, they say that it is enough 1 sesion, is that true? and the other question is, how safe it is the procedure, cause in the Real Self blog, I have been reading, and I found some really scary experiences. I have in general good skin, and I want to prevent from now, cause I just have little wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, the smile wrinkles, should I go for fraxel Restore? pls advice

For mild wrinkles, often a co2 fractionated laser treatment single session will give you significant improvement.

+1

It really depends on your expectations of skin smoothness and what area you are treating. For example, around the eyes you’re never going to get 100% smooth although you can get some improvement. The pigmentation of your skin will determine how deep you can go in one treatment. It is the depth you can go in one treatment and the desired result you expect that will depend on how many treatment sessions you will need. For mild wrinkles, often a co2 fractionated laser treatment single session will give you significant improvement.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fraxel one treatment is not enough

+1
You probably had the Fraxel Refine laser in a spa. One treatment with the Fraxel Restore rarely ever is enough so I doubt you'll be happy with the Refine.

Ronald Shelton, MD