Fraxel Restore in Only 4 Passes?

I went to a new clinic to have a fraxel restore treatment, when we finished I was checking the screen it was put 15/4/4. I am very swollen still 2 days after, much more swollen than with other treatments in the past where I had the regular 8 passes? Whats the difference? Is it a lighter treatment or more agressive?

If the settings are otherwise the same, 4 passes with the Fraxel Dual re:store Laser is slightly more aggressive than 8 passes.

+1

If the settings are otherwise the same, 4 passes with the Fraxel Dual re:store Laser is slightly more aggressive than 8 passes to deliver the same total amount of laser energy.  You are likely to also get a better result.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon