Fraxel Restore for Post Imflammatory Hyperpigmentation and Acne Scarring?

I would like to inquire about fraxel restore and whether it is suitable for treating the reddish brown pigmentation left over after breakouts. Mine seem to stay for ages, and I would like to have fraxel performed if it is suitable? I am seeing a dermatologist in two days time to discuss and for a consult but i am so nervous about it. Will Fraxel help? Any specific questions I should ask the derm (they always seem rushed). Can you offer advice on whether you think Fraxel would be helpful?

Fraxel Laser

+1

I would be hesitant to use Fraxel on PIH.  I would first try creams for 2-3 months and see what improvement was achieved.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon