Laser to Fix Electrolysis Damage

I've had 4 Erbium Micro laser peels to address scarring and very "pebbly" skin on my chin, the result of electrolysis. While the laser has reduced the bumps somewhat, and the skin is more flat, the needle marks have now been exposed and I have what look like many large and unslightly pores. Can Fraxel Restore improve this condition?

Fraxel and Botox Helps With Large Pores

+2

Hi Jan,

Fraxel re:store may help a little with the large pores, Fraxel re:pair would help more.  Recent research using intra-dermal injection of small amounts of Botox have been promising in reducing the size of pores.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P