How Soon Can I Have a Fraxel Restore After a Mixto Co2 Bacterial Infection Caused Scars

Im a 33 white female who never had a scar before this treatment on my face. My mixto setting was 12W and index 6. What does that convert to in mj for the fraxel. Please help.

Fraxel Laser

+1

There other factors in comparing mj from one machine to another.  The duration of the pulse, diameter of the spot, whether one pass was used, the density of the pulses, and more.  A bacterial infection is a risk with any machine used to break the surface of the skin.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Scars after Mixto Co2

+1

Best treatment for scars after Co2 is early treatment with a pulsed dye laser followed by non ablative Fraxel (Restore) .  You can start PDL treatments as soon as scarring is noted and Fraxel treatments shortly thereafter.  Please find a board certified dermatologist to treat you. Preferably one who is a member of ASLMS.   Best to you.  

Sacramento Dermatologic Surgeon