What could Fraxel Restore do these these acne scars? Best treatment?

I suffered terrible cystic nodular acne breakouts several times in my life from 18yrs old to 25yrs old and still occasionally get the one or two pimple but now left with scars. So i would like to know what are best treatments for my scars? and if Fraxel restore is best option? I have type 4 skin.

Cystic ance and Fraxel

+1
Fraxel looks like it would be a good option for your treatment.  Since your acne is now under control you can now go ahead and treat the scars.  It will take several treatments of Fraxel to help improve the appearance of the scars.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with lasers for the best cosmetic results.