Can Fraxel Restore Accelerate Skin Aging?

I'm considering Fraxel Restore. I have heard that lasers can kill the sebaceous glands that produce oil in the skin accelerating the aging of the skin? Is this correct?

Fraxel and oil glands

+1

As Fraxel laser resurfacing deals with fractional resurfacing, only a fraction of the surface area is treated and so by the next time a treatment is rendered, partial healing of the prior treatment has started to occur. There are no studies of which I am aware that shows complete destruction of oil glands. I also, am not aware, despite having treated hundreds of patients with Fraxel Restore in the last decade, of any of my patients that developed a lack of oil production.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/fraxel/index.html