Can Fraxel Restore Accelerate Skin Aging?

I'm considering Fraxel Restore. I have heard that lasers can kill the sebaceous glands that produce oil in the skin accelerating the aging of the skin? Is this correct?

Fraxel and oil glands

As Fraxel laser resurfacing deals with fractional resurfacing, only a fraction of the surface area is treated and so by the next time a treatment is rendered, partial healing of the prior treatment has started to occur. There are no studies of which I am aware that shows complete destruction of oil glands. I also, am not aware, despite having treated hundreds of patients with Fraxel Restore in the last decade, of any of my patients that developed a lack of oil production.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon