Are These Normal Results 5 Days After Fraxel Repair? (photo)

I am on day 5 of my fraxel repair. I wanted to see if my pics look normal for just having a deep fraxel repair done. It seems like my skin is trying to peel, and the vinegar soaks are making the skin soggy but the skin is not falling off yet. My doctor is closed for the weekend, so I was thought I would post here to see if I should be concerned or not. I would appreciate advice. Even though I knew to expect redness, peeling, swelling, I was shocked and worried after it was done.

If you have concerns about your Fraxel Repair Laser treatment, check back with your doctor.

+2

If you have concerns about your Fraxel Repair Laser treatment, check back the the doctor who did the treatment.  He/She will know what treatment was done and can best judge if your response to treatment is normal.  If you are still concerned, seek a second opinion from a board certified dermatologist who has extensive experienced doing Fraxel Repair Laser treatments. 

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon