Can Fraxel Repair Be Used After Sculptra?

Can Fraxel Repair be used 6 months post Sculptra injections? I had this on my temple & under eye area for acne scars and would like to know if Fraxel Repair can now be used.

Fraxel re:pair after Sculptra

+2

Hi Caddy,

You can have Fraxel re:pair 6 months after Sculptra.  In the New York City area Roy Geronomus, MD has a great deal of experience with the Fraxel technology.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Fraxel Repair used with other procedures

+1

Besides Sculptra, Fraxel Repair has been used in conjunction, prior, or after many types of procedures. Especially since it's been 6 months, Fraxel Repair can definitely be used for your temple and eye areas.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Sure, it is a great adjunct to this procedure

+1

Fraxel re:pair is a great adjunct to any procedure like you have done.  It helps to tighten if you use high enough settings and can make the results of the fillers more dramatic and long lasting!

Joel Schlessinger, MD
Omaha Dermatologist

Yes Fraxel of other Fractional lasers can be used after fillers

+1

I have successfully combined treatments for many years for my Michigan medical spa patients. It is not unusual for a patient to have great outcomes at Accents medical spa after having fillers (Sculptra, Restylane, Radiesse), Botox Cosmetic, Thermage, and Mixto fractional laser all during one visit! Some physicians may prefer to space treatments out but this is not always necessary.

So, 6 months after Sculptra, there is not a reason that any fractional laser cannot now be used upon your skin. Before moving forward with Fraxel speak with a physician using Mixto technology.

Mark Berkowitz, MD
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon