How Much Does Fraxel Repair Treatment Cost on Entire Face? How Many Treatments? Is It Right For Me? (photo)

I"m 30 I had 2 times dermabrasion but still scared face now i wanna try Fraxel repair as medical tourist in the US.Is the Fraxel right choice for acne scars if it is right how many times have to treate?

Fraxel Repair Laser alone will not fix these acne scars.

+1

You have both pitted and rolling scars.  I would treat you by punching out many of the pits and then perform  a combinaiton treatment with extensive subcision and  Fraxel Repair Laser performed in a single aggressive treatment.  I my hands this would work the very best. 

Web reference: http://gatewaylasercenter.com/AcneScars.html

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.