Fraxel Repair After Silicone Microdroplets Injections?

Am I a candidate for Fraxel re:pair if I've already had silicone microdroplets injected into acne scars? My intent is to diminish the same scars (not wrinkles), so I need to be sure that I could use the highest possible settings to make the procedure worthwhile.

Fraxel Repair after silicone injections for scars

+1

Unfortunately, there is no clinical data to support the safety of Fraxel repair after silicone injections for scars. There have been some reports of inflammation at the site of silicone injections after subsequent laser treatments. This is an area where there just is not enough information to be able to give the kind of advice that as a dermatologist and laser surgeon that I could recommend.

Baltimore Dermatologist