Fraxel Repair Results on Smoker's Lines and Upper Eyelid?

I had Fraxel Repair for lines, skin texture, some acne scarring, and skin tightening effects. I was especially hoping to have the smoker's lines around my upper lip improved and upper eyelids to tighten. I am not sure yet if I will get what I hoped for in respect to the lip and eyelids. If I am still seeing some lines around my upper lip does it mean that they will probably not go away after the treatment, or do I need to wait longer to see? Will my eyelids also tighten more as time progresses?

Fraxel Repair for Smoker's lines

+1

Smoker's lines are some of the most difficult lines to treat. I hope that you have stopped smoking, or it will be even harder. It can take 6 months to see the full results from a Repair treatment. It can take more than one for optimum results. If an aggressive treatment is done there is a risk of loss of pigmentation.

Baltimore Dermatologist