How Long Do Fraxel Re:pair Results Last?

How long do Fraxel re:pair results last? Can one be re-treated in 10 years or is there a limit to the tightening over a lifetime?

Long lasting results from Fraxel Repair

+1

I have been treating patients with CO2 lasers for over 10 years and Fraxel repair for close to a year. In my experience, the results can last for many years. You can have additional treatments as early as 3 months from the first for additional results or maintenance treatment once you are beginning to see renewed signs of aging. Results and duration of effects vary from person to person.

Prolong your effects by:

• Minimizing sun exposure
  • Use sunblock daily
  • Botox injections will prevent expression lines from returning.
  • Maintaining a healthy lifestyle- exercise, don't smoke.

The good news about repeat treatments with Fraxel repair vs older traditional CO2 lasers:

• Minimal downtime
  • Minimal risks

In short, even if your treatments don't last 5 to 10 years, re treating won't be as much of a bid deal as it was with older CO2 lasers.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon