Fraxel Repair or Lutronics ECO2 for Periorbital and Peri-Oral Areas?

Which of these lasers would give the best results for the periorbital and peri-oral areas? Thank you.

Doc more important than Device

+3

I think you will be better served seeking the services of a highly trained physician with a great reputation as opposed to trying to shop for which device would be better.  I have used the Fraxel Repair and the Lumenis Deep Fx/ Active FX with great results from both.

Danville Dermatologic Surgeon

Fraxel repair or Lutronics eCO2 for Perioral and Periorbital Areas

+2

Hi Jackster,

Fractional CO2 lasers do vary in their power and effectiveness.  I have only used Fraxel repair over the past 3 years with excellent results.  I do not have any experience with eCO2.  Choose your treating physician most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD