Does Fraxel Re:pair Give You Chapped Lips?

I had a fraxel re:pair in october and ever since then i have had very chapped lips, i was wondering if it was the fraxel that contributed to this, I had similar experience when i was using accutane a few year back and was wondering if the fraxel is working similar to the way the accutane worked for me, which i must say was spectacular!!!!

Dry Skin After Laser Resurfacing

+1

I would agree with Dr. Persky that I have not had the experience of patients complaining of dry skin several months after laser resurfacing. It is not uncommon though after Accutane use to have dry skin.

Web reference: http://innovationsfps.com

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fraxel repair and Chapped Lips

+1

Hi rber,

I have not heard patients state that they have experienced chapped lips after Fraxel repair treatments, although it is common with Accutane treatments.  Hope that you love your Fraxel repair results.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P