Red Bumps on Forehead After Fraxel Re:pair

I had Fraxel Re:pair exactly three weeks ago, and my skin was healing beautifully until 2 days ago. I developed really small tiny red bumps all over my forehead. I have been using SPF and my sun protectant hat, but I don't know what could have caused this, if it's normal, and when I should expect it to go away. I asked my doctor, but all I got was, "You can come in if you want." It's typically hard for me to just get up and leave work, etc. Any feedback, please?

After any resurfacing laser, your skin is more sensitive to topical creams and meds

+1

After undergoing laser surfacing, such as the Fraxel re:pair, your skin will be much more sensitive to topicals than it was before, for several weeks. Even if you did fine with the same topical before, you can still have a reaction to it. You need to stay on very bland creams, which don't contain much fragrance or additives. Stopping your current regime will probably cure the issue you describe.