Fraxel Repair for Acne Red Marks?

I have acne for 3 years, but my biggest problem is the red marks, i've got probally only 2 pimples on my face and the rest is red marks, i'm using Tri-luma for 16 days and I've seen a improvement, but I want quicker results! So could I have fraxel repair only on my cheeck(where the red marks are)? would one treatment be enough? how much would cost around washington DC area? I need to get rid of them in one mounth, because I'm going on family vacations!!!

The Fraxel Repair Laser is not the best laser for red acne scars.

+2

The redness in red acne scars is caused by dilated blood vessels and is called post inflammatory erythema.  This is best treated with IPL or a pulsed dye laser.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon