What Can I Do About Swelling After Fraxel Repair?

I had Fraxel Repair five weeks ago and I'm still swollen. My doctor gave me a topical steroid to use for three weeks a week ago. It is not helping in fact I think it might be aggravating my swelling. I swell during the day and have the most swelling at night. What do I need to do? I am to return to my doctor in two weeks time.

Fraxel re:pair Swelling

+1

Hi Booklady,

You should ask your treating physician about the possibility of getting an injection of DepoMedrol 80 mg IM if you do not have any contraindications to the medication.  Be well and please let us know how things go for you.

Dr. P