2 Days After Fraxel Repair, I Have Red Vertical Stipes About 1/2" Apart on Face, Neck, and Chest, What Should I do?

It's like I can see every swipe my Doctor made with the laser. No one said anything about this being a possiblity at my pre surgery concealtation. I know it's only been 2 1/2 days , but it looks so bad I tought I should try and see if anyone can tell me if this is normal and will go away in the 7 to 10 days that my Doctor said all will be Fantastic.I did this so I wouldn't have to wear foundation anymore..... now I'm worried that my face will be like this forever. Can you please tell me what to do?

Fraxel laser

+1

Sorry to hear you are having this experience.  it is hard to understand what had happened, perhaps a photo would help. I would go back to the treating physician and have him evaluate the situation.  The earlier he sees it the better, that way he can offer treatment.  Fraxel Repair is a great laser treament and gives great results.  Dr. Halem