How Much Does Fraxel Repair Cost?

An estimate, I know it differs from region to region, I live in Idaho.

Cost of Fraxel Montreal

+1

In Montreal Fraxel Repair treatments vary in cost from $4500.00 - $5500.00, depending on the extent of the facial and neck areas treated. In Montreal Fraxel Restore treatments cost $1000 - $1200.00 for full face and neck, with most patients requiring 3 or 4 treatments. There is less downtime with the Restore although it is not a single treatment modality as is the Repair.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Fraxel Repair around $5000

+1

The cost of full face Fraxel Repair differs among different doctors but should range between $4000-$5000.

Many doctors charge extra for off face resurfacing such as neck or chest.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of Fraxel Repair

+1

The cost is going to vary from region to region and by the level of expertise of the treating physician.  Roughly $4000-$6000 for full face and this may include the neck at some practices.

William Groff, DO
San Diego Dermatologist