Questions to Ask During Fraxel Repair Consultation?

I have a doctor appointment next week to disscuss Fraxel repair and I was wondering, what questions would you advise me to ask?

This might be too late for your appointment

+1

The Fraxel re:pair laser is a very powerful laser. It needs to be used by experienced physicians. You need to ask what the experience of the physician is with the re:pair, how many clients he/she has done, and what other laser experience they have. It is important that the physician shows you some of their results. There is wound care involved and the physician must be comfortable with this. I see my patients about 3 times in the first week after the procedure and you should ask about the post care appointments.