Fraxel Repair and Eye Damage?

Fraxel Repair and Eye Damage? I recently had Fraxel Repair. From day one of the procedure I have had overall vision trouble. Could the laser have burned my eyes when my eyelids were done? My eyelids along with my entire face were done when I had Fraxel Repair. Ever since then I have had poor eye sight in general.

I doubt the Fraxel Repair Laser has any effect on your eyesight.

+1

If the Fraxel Repair were to treat your eyeball, you would have immediate intense pain on your cornea.  That is the only part of the eye that would be affected by the laser.  Some general blurriness or decreased acuity, is likely due to something else. 

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.