30 Years Old, Should I Get Filler for Nasolabial Folds Before or After Fraxel Treatment? (photo)

I'm 30 yrs old and I start experiencing a first loss of skin elasticity, 'crepey' skin around my eyes when smiling and deepening nasolabial folds. Also, I have slightly enlarged pores around my nose. Would it be too early to have a re:pair treatment /would the risks outweigh the benefits at this (st)age? I prefer the idea of Fraxel repair as opposed to restore as regaining skin tightness is my priority. Should a filler treatment of nasolabial folds be done before or after a fraxel treatment?

Fraxel with Fillers

+1

Both the Fraxel Re:Pair (CO2) and Re:Store (Erbium Glass) lasers target water in the skin.  Most facial fillers such as Radiesse, Juvederm, Restylane, etc will contain a large amount of water in the filler.  For this reason, it is advisable to sequence the treatment in the following order:  the laser should be done first and the filler second.  Once the laser has been done, there would not be a risk that the laser could harm the filler.