From a Hair Transplant scar, Is Fraxel Repair (Ablative) or Restore (Non-ablative) Better for Flattening a Thin Raised Scar?

I have a thin scar on the back of my head from a hair transplant that is 5 inches long, and about 2 to 3 mm high. I would like to flatten this scar in preparation for a cosmetic tattoo procedure (that simulates hair) to be applied to it. Are either of these fraxel treatments better than the other, in regards to flattening the scar?

Treating Scar with Fraxel Laser

Thank you for your question. I think the improvement in this particular area will be minimal.  The skin is so thick the improvement is just not as profound as it is on the face. I hope this helps!