Fraxel Repair on 20 mj, will that do anything for my acne scars?

I'm a 20 year old female with shallow to moderate acne scars. 6 days ago I was treated with the Repair set on 20 mj. If i remember correctly, a doctor on realself mentioned that 70 mj is the standard setting for acne scars. Now I'm feeling really frustrated that I wasn't more inquisitive. She also missed a small area of scarring that I definitely wanted treated. It's fair to say that I feel quite bad about the whole ordeal. Can I expect any improvement with such a low setting?

Fraxel Repair for Scars

+1
There is no "Standard Setting" for acne scarring.  In fact 70mj is the highest setting on the repair.  You might see some results at 20mj but might need a second treatment at higher energy settings.  Remember that the risks of side effects also increase at higher energy settings.

Danville Dermatologic Surgeon