Does Fraxel Re:Fine Use the 1927 Wavelength?

I keep encountering articles claiming that Fraxel Re:Fine uses that "new" wavelength. Is that true? The 1927nm wavelength (Also available as a stand-alone system called Fraxel Re:Fine) can treat superficial pigmentation issues. Does Re:Fine use the thalium laser? For some reason I don't believe this is true. Is it?

Fraxel Refine Wavelength

+1

Hi Pigmentation,

Fraxel refine uses 1550 nm wavelength.  It is the same as Fraxel restore.  Fraxel refine is restore at lower settings.  Fraxel Dual combines the use of Thulium 1927 laser with restore 1550 if one wishes to combine treatments.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P