Is Fraxel Re:fine Effective in Treating Brown Asian?

My dermatologist said that it would be best if she used the fraxel re:fine in treating my acne scars to avoid pigmentation because im asian and i have brown skin. She said she would increase the fluences in the areas with more scars, which would be equivalent to the fluences set for fraxel re:pair-does that work? Im 21 by the way, all i want is for my acne scars on my cheeks to improve.

Fraxel Laser

+2

If you have a Board Certified Dermatologist you are working with and they are familiar with the technology, then you are in the right place.  There are many tools to improve acne scars and the well trained operator is critical to success.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon