I had a face Fraxel done 6 weeks ago, any before/after treatment advice to reduce redness?

. I had started the following treatment for 1 month prior: doxytab daily with hydroxyl gel in the morning and stieva/cortisteroid topicals at night. Prior to 1st treatment, no topicals for 5 days yet continued doxytab. I resumed topicals 1 week after treatment. I had 2 long lasting huge red areas and breakouts for 6 weeks. Now switched to minocylcline, same topicals. With 2nd fraxel in 2 weeks, Thanks!

Fraxel and Redness

+1
Fraxel is a great procedure for patients with sun damage, wrinkles, or acne scars.  The redness which you have from Fraxel is temporary and I like Epiceram cream to help moisturize and calm the skin.  If the redness is from overall rosacea and acne scars then a combination of V-Beam laser would help improve your skin as well.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with lasers for the best results.