I had Fraxel on my face three weeks ago and still have the Fraxel shape marks on my face. What should I do?

Fraxel and marks

+1
Fraxel is a great laser for facial rejuvenation.  I would like to help and wish you had posted a photo.  The redness from Fraxel resolves in two days and there are no "Fraxel marks".  Are you certain that you had Fraxel and not another fractionated type laser.  You should return immediately to your treating physician since these results are not seen after Fraxel.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Fraxel.