Can Fraxel Be Used on Legs to Remove Sun Damage and Repair Crepey Skin?

I have sun damage on my calves and thighs and the skin has become crepey. Will fraxel help stimulate collagen production and get rid of sun spots?

Fraxel for Sun Damage on Legs

+1

Fraxel is outstanding for fine wrinkles, mild skin laxity, irregular pigmentation, acne scars, surgical scars, enlarged pores, stretch marks, age spots and Rosacea. It can be used safely on the face, neck, hands, arms, and chest. Therefore, you would be a great candidate for the treatment, as it should greatly improve the sun damage on your legs. I would suggest scheduling a consultation with a board-certified doctor to further discuss the results you would like to achieve. 

#Fraxel on legs

+1

Fraxel is a great laser for skin rejuvenation. it can be used to treat brown spots on the legs. however, it will take several treatments to see the results. additionally, the person doing the procedure should be familiar with the laser and its efficacy on off-face areas.