Should I Continue with Fraxel Treatments to Have Desired Results?

I had Fraxel about 3 months ago with no impressive results. The doctor said that because I had a low pain threshold, she could only use a level 3 (she says she generally uses 8). For $5,000, and knowing my pain threshold, couldn’t she have broken up the sessions? She says I do need it again for the desired result and will only charge me $2,500 this time! Is that right?

Depends on what you wish to improve

+1
It depends on what you wish to improve. Acne scars, brown spots and fine lines may respond differently. There are many variables which need to be dialed in when treating with Fraxel Re:store.