Is Fraxel Laser Effective in Treating Syringoma?

Will Fraxel Laser work to remove syringoma around the eye on dark skin?

Treatment of syringomas and white spots on the lower eyelids

+1

Fraxel laser is not the best treatment option for syringomas. 

In the Los Angeles area, I treat syringomas with a combination of hyfrecation and fractional co2 laser. 

Fraxel Repair helps with Syringomas

+1

I have found that fraxel Restore doesn't help with syringomas, however Fraxel Repair has helped in either decreasing the size or eliminating the lesions.

These lesions sometimes do recurr, and in those cases the procedure may have to be repeated.

I use the 2 mm spot Fraxel Repair for these lesions.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Fraxel and syringoma

+1

Syringoma are small or large expansions of normal sweat glands in the eyelids. When they get larger I do not find that Fraxel repair or restore provide great improvement, only the smaller ones, and some don't respond.

Ronald Shelton, MD