Fraxel Laser for Sun Spots and Saggy Arms?

The skin on my arms is getting saggy and I have some sun spots. Will Fraxel Laser work for this and which one, Restore or Repair?

Also, which one is better for the decolletage area? I am in my late 40's, fair-skinned. Thanks

Laser for sun spots & arm sagging

+1

Fraxel RE:store can be done safely. Fraxel Re:pair can also be used but, the density of the energy must be significantly reduced compared with that on the face to minimize the chance of scarring. The neck and chest skin do not have the same healing properties as the facial skin.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com

Fraxel Restore will be better for both problems

+1

For brown spots on the decolletage as well as your arms Fraxel Restore will work well.

You may have to have multiple session done.

Also you may get some tightening with this procedure as well

Fraxel Repair can be used on the decolletage area as well but with caution as there is a slight chance of scarring.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon