Do Bad Fraxel Laser Results Indicate Error by Practitioner?

No simple answers

+2

Unfortunately, there are no easy answers usually when something goes wrong or you get results that aren't what you were expecting. There are so many variables that without an extensive physical evaluation it would be foolhardy to speculate on what 'went wrong'.

There are lots of possibilities, only one of them being practitioner error. To minimize that possibility of course, always choose a board certified plastic surgeon or at least a facility supervised closely by a board certified surgeon.

Without knowing much more about the situation, it's impossible to know what the problem is. I'd encourage you to call your physician if you're unhappy with your results. No doctor wants his patients unhappy or disappointed. A doctor with unhappy, disappointed patients won't stay in practice very long.

Good luck! I hope you find the answers you're looking for!