Why Do I Have Scars After Fraxel Laser?

I had the first Fraxel procedure in August last year. The second was done in December. The recovery was normal with no complications. The redness was almost completely gone after a week.

A month later scars began to appear all over my face. They continue to appear. Some look like acne scars while some damaged areas look as though the skin is aging due to sun exposure. There are some indentations that form lines on the nose and elsewhere.

Fraxel repair

+1

I need more information. Who treated you and what is their Board Certification? What settings did they use? If you are getting scarring, you need to be seen as soon as possible to minimize permanent damage. You should see a dermatologist that has lots of laser resurfacing experience. Best of Luck. Dr. Groff

San Diego Dermatologist