Fraxel Laser Side Effects

What are the Fraxel laser side effects that happen most often that I need to make sure to ask my doctor about before starting the Fraxel Restore treatments?

Fraxel side effects

+2

The Fraxel Re:store is a relatively safe treatment but all treatments have their risks.

Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (darkening), pain during the treatment is a given but tolerated especially with the use of a numbing cream, IF someone is susceptible to cold sores, they may develop one or more as a result of the trauma of the laser so they may take the antiviral oral medication prophylactically through the treatments.

Scarring is rarely, if ever, seen. Failure to improve is a possibility. An exacerbation of acne can flare.