Series of Treatment for Best Fraxel Results?

Can I expect good results from just one Fraxel treatment, or is it imperative that I have a series of treatments?

Fraxel...Single or Multiple Rx...Want to Look 10 Years Younger or 10 Days Younger?

+1

Hi Alice,

It depends which Fraxel treatment you have. If you want to look years younger, choose Fraxel re:pair which is the most effective clinically proven fractionated carbon dioxide laser available.

A single re:pair treatment takes years off of your appearance. Patients who have a second re:pair treatment really look great, but of the first 100 patients that I have treated, only 3 have had multiple treatments. Usually one does the trick..

A single Fraxel re:store treatment (Erbium laser) will not show much of a result. There is less downtime, but re:store requires 4 to 6 sessions to get minimal results compared to re:pair.

Go to the link below to see a patient treated with Fraxel re:pair on the Learning Channel Show, "10 Years Younger".

Be well.

Dr. P