Eyebrow Loss from Fraxel Laser?

Have you ever had any patient say they lost all of the hair on the eyebrow area after Fraxel Laser procedures?

I did and it started with the first one. I had 4 treatments and now I have no eyebrows and it has been over a year.

Eyebrow hair loss after Fraxel laser generally temporary

+1

I have seen some eyebrow hair loss after Fraxel laser. However, most of the hair did grow back.

We are know very careful when we do Fraxel the forehead not to hit the eyebrows.

If your brows are lost, you may try Latisse, which is approved for eye lash hair growth but can be used on the eyebrows as an off label use.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon