Loose Skin After Fraxel

I had Fraxel treatment last year for pigmentation. Now, my skin looks loose, like collagen was lost. I'm 36, but nobody told before that I look my age. Can anything be done with this?

Fraxel can improve skin tone

+1

Fraxel is a good treatment for pigmetation. It is also useful for fine lines and wrinkles. It doesn't remove collagen from the skin. It can actually tighted the skin. It isn't realistic to assume that your fraxel treatments removed collagen from your skin and loosened it. More likely possibiities include aging, weight change, and change in hormonal status. Ask your doctor, he or she may have your before and after photos that could document any changes. Your doctor could also design a treatment plan to help improve the areas that bother you.

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon