Fraxel Laser on Lower Lip

I dried out my lower lip with a particular brand of toothpaste and retinol, now theres a dried darkened scab like area on my lower lip. I've performed tca peels (20%) and it has thinned it and even reveals new skin as i go on. I would like to know a quicker more efficient method of removing this dried region,picture enclosed

Scab on lower lip

+1

you need an evaluation by a board-certified dermatologist or oral surgeon or ENT.  Although you noticed this sore/scab after irritation with the toothpaste and retinol, why was it only this area that reacted?  Was there some pathology in that location that was not visualized until the irritant broke down this already affected skin which was more sensitive than neighboring areas?  There are inflammatory conditions, too many to name, some related to medication that are taken orally, that can cause a similar picutre.  Even precancerous conditions can develop as sores on the lip and can be caused by sunshine, chewing tobacco, cigars, pipes, cigarette smoking and alcohol.  Occasionally small biopsies are taken to investigate lichen planus, pemphigus, lupus, squamous cell carcinoma, etc.  This is not to frighten you, but to educate you, that you should have a professional opinion and not self treat this.