Fraxel Laser for Large Pores on African American Skin?

I am an African American female with dark brown skin and very large pores. I have had two treatments with the Fraxel Laser but I'm just not sure if it will help due to the fact that my skin is so dark.

The procedure is really expensive so I just want to know is it possible to reduce very large pore size with the Fraxel Laser in African American skin.

It will take time

+1

Fraxl treatment takes time to show the final result and you need at least 4 treatments 4 weeks apart. You may also benefit from skin care . See your board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.