Would Fraxel or Any Other Laser Be Helpful to Reduce Mild Burn Scar Under Eye?

I have a mild burn scar from boiled water under the eye with a very slight change in pigmentation and indentation going up to just under the eyelash. Would fraxel help even out the pigmentation or indentation? I appreciate there is a risk with lasers, but I'm trying to establish is the risk greater with a mild burn around the eyes. As I don't want to make it worse. Can fraxel be used under the eyelash as the skin is very thin? Or are there other lasers that are better suited for burns there?

Scar under eye

+1

Without physically seeing you, it is difficult to determine the best plan of action. From what You are telling me, the CO2 DOT may be a suitable answer. This laser works extremely well with scar tissue and resurfacing.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon