Does Fraxel Laser Give Good Result for Removing Deep Scar? (photo)

I have a deep scar above my right side lip under the nose,it was from an accident since i was 6-7 years old,now i am 22 years old i feel no confidence by this scar,and i am asking a clinic if there is any ways i could removing the scar..clinic recommended me to do the Fraxel laser and tell me that i have to do it more than 3 times as my scar is quite deep. I want to know if fraxel laser will really give me a good result . you can see the scar in my photos.please give me comments ..thank you!

Fraxel Laser for scars

Multiple treatments with the Fraxel restore laser can help to blend this scar and make it less noticeable but it will not completely remove it.  I often use subcision in conjunction with laser to achieve the best results.  Good luck

Colorado Springs Dermatologic Surgeon