Evening out Skin Tone After Fraxel Laser?

I developed hypopigmentation spots after 2 Fraxel Laser treatments. It is very obvious it was due to the treatment as you can see small round hypopigmentation spots where the laser was used. I have the beginning of Rosacea as well. I am beginning to use Obagi a couple of times a week to try and even out my uneven skin tone. How would you recommend evening out my skin tone?

Management of Post Fraxel Laser Resurfacing Pigmentation Problem

+1

You should seek assistance from a board-certified dermatologist who may review strict sun protection, a customized skin care routine incorporating topical hydroquinone, tretinoin, glycolic acid and/or vitamin C serum. With your history of post-treatment hypopigmentation, you should consider more conservative procedures such as microdermabrasion and/or IPL photofacial treatments.

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon