Does Fraxel Cause Hypopigmentation?

I have had one treatment of Fraxel on my forehead only where I had lots of acne scars. The settings were 60, 12 and 10 passes. It has been about 3 months and I have noticed some light spots on the sides of my forehead in the temple/above eyes area. I am pale to begin with, although these spots are bothering me. I am wondering if getting a second Fraxel will make it worse or better???

Fraxel photodamage and white spots

+1

The question always to ask, is if the white spots are new or is it that some darker, sunexposed areas are now improved revealing the whitish color between.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.