Had Fraxel then EMatrix-decent Color Correction, but That Was IT! Next?

Had 5 fraxel treatments, 40% color correction (age spots and sun damage, basically)..then 3 of the eMatrix in which I got about 10% more color correction. All this over a 16 month period. Im only 40, so it's not as though I am asking to turn back time 30 years....... I'm looking to reduce 20 year old chicken pox scars, acne scars and naso-labial folds........isn't there something out there that is a ONE time deal?

Laser resurfacing with subcision and excision of the chicken pox scars can be performed in a single procedure.

+1

Laser resurfacing with subcision of the acne scars and excision of deep chicken pox scars can be performed in a single procedure. A CO2 erbium combination laser is used to do the resurfacing after subcision of the acne scars.  Deep chick pox scars can be excised as the final step.  Usually you can expect greater than 75% improvement in scars, age spots, wrinkles and other signs of photo aging.  This single treatment is much more effective that multiple nonablative laser treatments.

Web reference: http://www.gatewaylasercenter.com/AcneScarBeforeAfter.html

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon