I Had Fraxel Dual Done And Still Have Some Pink/Red Spots. Will Vbeam Help Take out the Red/Pink Skin?

I had fraxel dual test spot last monday on my right cheek. 9 days later I am still having some redness and pink skin. The dr said vbeam could help that? Will it or am I going to have even more downtime of red/pink skin?

Redness after Fraxel Dual

+1

Redness can be normal for a while, several weeks for some patients. It is not necessary to treat with the V-beam unless it becomes bothersome to you or persistent. Sunscreen and moisturizer should be used and the redness should eventually fade.